Stays good for 3 to 4 days in Refrigerator.
Enjoy with TOMATO PEANUT Chutney.
1. Urad Dal – 1 cup
2. Channa Dal – 1 cup
3. Long Grain Rice – 1 cup or Brown Basmati Rice- 1 Cup
4. Methi Seeds – 1 tbsp.
5.Green Squash – 1 Cup
6. Finely Chopped Onions, Tomato and Bell Pepper.
7. Salt accordingly
8. Oil for frying Dosa’s
9. Green Chillies- 2 ( Mild Spicy)
10 . Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Wash Dals and Soak Overnight .Grind in the Morning with Green Squash Pieces , Green Chillies, Salt and Cumin Seeds.
2. Heat a Non Stick Pan on Medium High Heat. When the Pan is Warm Enough Grease the Pan with Little Oil and Spread all Over the Pan.
3. Take a Big Spoonful of the Batter and Pour on the Pan in a Circular Motion.
Drizzle Oil Over the Edges of Dosa. Fry both sides till Golden Brown and top it off with Finely Chopped onions, Bell Pepper, Tomatoes and Coriander Leaves.
Recipe for TOMATO PEANUT Chutney:
Dry Roast 2 Handfuls of Peanuts with 1/2 tbsp. Oil and 2 Green Chillies.
Transfer to a Bowl. In the Same Pan Cook Finely Chopped Tomatoes(2)
Once the Tomato’s are Cooked . Cool them and Grind with HALF cup DRY COCONUT , Peanuts, Green Chillies , Salt and One Clove Garlic.
No need of Seasoning.
Check for Salt an add accordingly.