Vegetable Jowar Roti with Sabudana. QUICK Morning Breakfast for Kids . Chops all vegetables night before. Soak Sabudana night before, drain out all water and refrigerate . Store all flours mentioned under Ingredients with Salt, Green Chillies or Curry Powder and Cumin seeds . Next day Morning mix everything and prepare roti’s . No need of resting dough . You can prepare immediately.
1. Jowar Flour – 1/2 Cup
2. Wheat flour- Handful
3.Chickpea flour- 5 tbsp.
4. Cabbage- 1/2 Cup ( Finely Chopped)
5. Onion – Half Cup ( Finely Chopped)
6. Green Chilli – 1 Chopped
7. Sabudana – 1/4 th Cup ( Soak Sabudana in water for 30 Minutes . Wash 3 to 4 Times and Keep in the fridge Overnight . or on the Kitchen Counter)
8. Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp.
9. Warm water – 8 Ounces or accordingly
10. Finely Chopped Coriander leaves and Salt accordingly.
Mix everything by adding Warm Water slowly and Make a Dough. Divide the Dough into 12 Balls.
Cut the Sides of Ziplock Cover and Place the dough inside the Ziplock Cover and close it .
Take a round base Bowl and Place the Bowl on top of the Dough and Press . You will get THIN and PERFECT round shape Roti.
Heat a Non stick Pan and fry the Roti’s with little Oil on Both Sides. Cook on a Medium Flame.