Breakfast in 15 Minutes. Soak in the Morning, Grind in the Evening and Ferment Overnight.
Brown Rice Quinoa Idli with Spinach and vegetables. Enjoy these Idli’s for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.Taste good without any Chutney.
INGREDIENTS: and Method:
1. Urad dal – 1/2 Cup
2. Brown Rice – 1/2 Cup
3. Quinoa – 1/2 Cup
1. Soak for at least 4 to 6 Hrs ( I Soaked for 6 hrs) and Grind with little Salt and Enough Water.
2. Fermented for 7 P.m to 7a.m in the Morning in the Oven .
3. To 10 tbsp. Batter I added 2 tbsp. Curd and Half Cup Vegetables ( Corn , Green Peas, Carrots and Green Beans).
4. To 10 tbsp. Batter I didn’t add any Curd . Added Half Vegetables and Finely Chopped Spinach ( Handful).
5.Grease Idli Plates with little Oil or Ghee.
6. Pour 3 to 4 tbsp. Batter in each mould. Fill all the Idli PLATES .
7. Steam for 12 Minutes without Pressure.
8. When Pressure Comes Down remove Idli’s with Wet Spoon.