Enjoy these thin Crispy Cauliflower Florets( Pan Fried) with Onion Tomato Salad .
What to do with the rest of Small Cauliflower florets ? I prepared Cauliflower Yellow Cucumber Pickle with Zero Oil and Spices . Enjoy this Pickle with STEAMED RICE , Chutney Powder and Little Ghee or Oil or as a Side for LUNCH/DINNER.
This Pickle stays Good in the REFRIGERATOR for 4 to 5 Days.
Check the Recipe how to Cut Thin Cauliflower Florets.
RECIPE for CRISPY Cauliflower Florets: ( Pan Fried)
2. Chickpea Flour – 1/4 th Cup
3. Rice Flour – 1/4 th Cup
4. Red chilli Powder – 1 tbsp.
5. Coriander powder and Cumin Powder – 1/2 tbsp. each
6. Aajwain – 1/2 tbsp.
7. Salt as per taste
8. Oil for Pan frying
9.Finely chopped Coriander Leaves
10. Finely chopped Onions, Tomato’s and Lime Juice
11. Chat Masala.
1.Cut the Florets of Cauliflower . Soak them in Salt Water and wash 3 to 4 times. Take the BIG FLORETS . Cut into half THIN florets from Back.
2. Mix Chickpea flour, Rice flour, Red chilli Powder, Coriander and Cumin Powder, Aajwain, Salt and finely Chopped Coriander Leaves with Sufficient Water.
The batter must be little THICK to stick to the Florets.
3. Heat a Non stick Pan with little Oil . Dip the Florets in the Chickpea flour Batter and Place them in a single Layer .
4. Cover with LID and Cook on Medium or Medium High Flame for 5 to 7 Minutes on each side.
5. After 10 to 14 Minutes of Cooking Time remove the Lid and Check with Knife whether the Florets are Cooked.
Remove the Lid and Fry for Couple of Minutes until CRISPY. Sprinkle some Chat Masala on top of the Florets. Sprinkle some Salt and Squeeze Juice of Lime.
Serve these CRISPY cauliflower florets with Onion, Tomato salad with Lime Juice, Salt and Black Pepper.
RECIPE for Cauliflower , Yellow Cucumber Pickle.
1. Wash the small Cauliflower Florets . Drain out all the Water.
2.Cut the Yellow Cucumber into Half and remove the Seeds. Cut the Cucumber into Bite size Pieces.
3. Cut the Carrots and Green Chillies too. You can even Grate the Carrots.
4.Mix Red chilli Powder, Coriander and Cumin Powder , Salt , Turmeric , Crushed Garlic ( 4 Cloves) and JUICE of Lime ( Half).
Mix the Spices. Add Cauliflower florets, Cucumber Pieces, Carrots , Green Chillies, Curry Leaves and Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves.
5. Leave on the Kitchen Counter for an Hour before you Serve. So all Spices will Blend .
Stays GOOD in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
ENJOY: this Pickle with STEAMED RICE , Chutney Powder and Little Ghee or Oil or as a side for Lunch / Dinner.