Recipe for 3 People.
1. Okra – 30 ( Cut into Circles)
2. Onion – Medium ( Finely Chopped)
3. Oil – 4 tbsp.
4.Coconut Mixture ( Handful of Dry Coconut , Green Chillies -2 and Salt)
5. Salt as per taste
6. Turmeric – 1/4 th tbsp.
7. Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp.
8. Finely Chopped Coriander leaves
9.Garlic cloves – 4
10. Curry Powder – 1 tbsp.
1. Heat 2 tbsp. Oil . Add Okra to Oil and Cover and Cook for 7 Minutes, So Okra will be Soft. Don’t add Salt .
2. Meanwhile Grind Handful of Dry Coconut with 2 Green Chillies and Little Salt.
3. After 7 Minutes Keep Lid Half Open and Fry the Okra until Brown. Add Some Salt to Okra and Mix gently .Transfer Okra to a Bowl.
4. In the same Pan Heat 2 tbsp. Oil and Saute Finely Chopped Onions wih little Salt , Turmeric, Cumin seeds, Curry Leaves and Crushed Garlic.
5. Once Onions are Brown add Pan fried Okra , Coconut Mixture, Curry Powder and Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves.
1. Heat 1 tbsp. Oil and Saute finely Chopped Onions( Medium) with Crushed Garlic(4) , Little Salt, Turmeric and Curry leaves.
2. Once Onions are Brown add 2 finely Chopped Tomato’s , Cucumber ( Peel the Skin of Yellow Cucumber , Remove seeds and Cut into Big Pieces) or Squash ( LAUKI) and Tamarind ( Marble Size), Jaggery ( Small Block ), Sambar Powder and One Glass Water.
Bring to Boil.
3. Meanwhile in Half Glass Water Mix 1 tbsp. Chick pea flour( Besan) , 1 tbsp. Rice flour . Mix well without Lumps.
4. Once the Cucumber is soft add Chickpea flour Water and bring to Boil . Add water according to your Consistency.
5.Heat 1 tbsp. Oil and 1 tbsp. Ghee and Splutter Mustard seeds, Urad dal , Cumin seeds , Broken Red chillies and Hing. Add the Tadka or Seasoning to the Sambar.
Check for Sweetness and add accordingly.
To 2 Cups of Buttermilk , add finely Chopped Onion. Grind Green chillies, Dry Coconut , Cumin seeds, Curry leaves and little Salt. Add this Mixture to Buttermilk.
Heat 1 tbsp. Oil , 1 tbsp. Ghee and Splutter Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds ,Urad dal and Broken red Chillies.
Add this Seasoning to the ButterMilk with Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves.