1.2 Cups Cooked Rice
2.Medium size Mango – 1 ( Peel the Skin , Cut into Pieces and Grind Coarsely)
3.Urad dal -2 tbsp. , Channa Dal – 2 tbsp., Sesame seeds – 2 tbsp., Red chillies -2
4.Green Chillies – 3 ( Cut into Pieces)
5.Curry Leaves and Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
6.Salt as per taste
7. Oil – 3 to 4 tbsp.
8.Turmeric – 1/4th tbsp.
9. Groundnuts and Cashew Nuts – Handful each
10. Black Pepper – 1/2 tbsp.
11. Seasoning – Urad dal – 1 tbsp. , Cumin seeds and Mustard seeds – 1/2 tbsp. each , Red chillies – 4
12 . Hing – a Pinch
1. Dry roast Channa Dal, Urad dal, Sesame seeds and Red chillies. Cool them and Grind with little Salt.
2. Peel the Mango , Cut into Pieces and Grind Coarsely.
3.Heat 3 tbsp. Oil and fry Groundnuts, Cashew Nuts . When they are half done add Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds, Urad dal , Red chillies, Hing,Curry leaves and Green Chillies. Add Turmeric too. Mix well.
4. Switch off the stove and add Coarsely grinded Mango and fry for Couple of Minutes.
5. Add Cooked rice , Sesame seed Powder and 2 more tbsp. Oil. Mix well .
Check for Salt and add accordingly. Garnish with Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves and BLACK PEPPER .
To one Cup of Cooked Rice add 2 Cups Curd , Green Chillies ( Cut into small Pieces), Ginger ( Chopped) and whole Black Peppercons and Salt.
Heat 1 tbsp. Oil and 1 tbsp. Ghee and Splutter Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds, Urad dal, Broken Red chillies and Curry leaves.
Cool the Seasoning and add to the Curd Rice.
To One Cup COOKED RICE add 2 glasses Milk, jaggery , Nuts and Raisins.
Bring to a boil . Check for Sweetness and add accordingly . Garnish with 1 tbsp. Ghee.