Recipe for 2 People.
Preparation and Cooking Time : Less than 30 Minutes.
1. Black eyed Beans – 1/2 Cup ( Cooked)
2. Grapes – 20 ( Cut into Half)
3. Cabbbage – 1/2 Cup ( Finely Chopped)
4. Green Capsicum or Green Bell Pepper – 1/4 th Cup
5. Grated Carrots – 20 ( Baby Carrots)
6. Pistachios – Hand ful
7 . Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
8. DRESSING : Crush 10 to 15 Grapes and add Freshly grounded Black Pepper , Roasted Cumin Powder and Honey .
Soak 1/4 th Cup Black eyed Beans and Pressure Cook with Enough Water and Little Salt.
Cool them and Mix with Sliced Grapes, Cabbage , Green Bell Pepper, Grated Carrot , Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves and Salad Dressing. Mix well and top it with Pistachios.