Recipe for 3 to 4 People.
Preparation and Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
10 Ingredients and 5 Step Procedure.
1.Cooked Green Beans – 2 Cups ( Finely Chopped)
2.Cooked Yellow peas- 1 Cup
3.Onion – medium ( Finely Chopped)
4.Tomato – 1 ( Chopped)
5.Potato – 2 ( Boiled and Cubed)
6.Oil – 3 to 4 tbsp.
7.Salt as per taste .
8. Seasoning – Urad dal – 1 tbsp. , Cumin seeds and Mustard seeds – 1/2 tbsp. each . Broken red chillies – 4 , Curry Leaves
9. Finely Chopped Coriander leaves
10 . Spice Powder – Dry roast 2 tbsp. Sesame seeds , 1 tbsp. Cumin seeds , 2 Red chillies .Cool the Spices and grind with 1/4 th Cup Coconut into Fine Powder. Add 2 Green Chillies and little Salt and Grind One more time.
11. Grated Carrot – 1/2 Cup
1.Cook Green Beans in Microwave. Pressure Cook the Potato’s and Yellow Peas or in the Microwave. Chop the Onions, Grate the Carrots and Grind the Spice Powder.
2. Heat 2 tbsp. Oil and add Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds , Urad dal , Broken Red chillies , Curry Leaves. Add Onions , Little Salt and Turmeric. Once Onions are browned add Crushed Garlic and fry for Couple of Minutes.
3. Add Green Beans and 1 tbsp. Oil , Little Salt . Fry for Couple of Minutes till the Water evaporates from Green Beans.
4. Once Green Beans are fried ADD Chopped Tomato’s and Cook for Couple of Minutes and add Cubed Potato , Cooked Yellow peas , Grated Carrots and Spice Powder . Mix well and Check for Salt and add accordingly
. 5. Garnish with Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves.
Serve with Steamed Rice , Phulka or Plain Paratha.