Preparation time : Less than 30 Minutes
Doesn’t need any Cooking except Seasoning.
Serve with STEAMED RICE, CHUTNEY POWDER and GHEE . or as Side for LUNCH / DINNER.
Stays Good in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 Days. Enjoy after Half Hour of Preparation.
1.Yellow Cucumber -3
2. Green Chillies – 10 ( Mild Spicy )
3. Curry Powder – 1 to 2 tbsp. ( Blend of Red chilli Powder, Cumin Powder , Coriander Powder, Fenugreek Powder , Mustard Powder, Garlic and Coriander leaves)
4. Salt as Per taste
5. Turmeric – 1/4 th tbsp.
6. Juice of Lime – Half
7. Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
8. Oil – 2 tbsp.
9. Seasoning – Urad Dal – 1 tbsp. , Cumin and Mustard seeds – 1/2 tbsp. each
10. Broken Red Chillies -4
11. Hing – Pinch
12 . Curry Leaves
13. Crushed Garlic – 4 Cloves
1. Do not Peel the Skin of Cucumber and remove the seeds. Cut into Bite size Pieces.
2. Heat 2 tbsp. Oil and add Mustard seeds followed by Urad dal, Cumin seeds, Red chillies, Hing and Curry leaves .
3. Transfer the Seasoning to a Bowl . To this add Curry Powder, Crushed Garlic ,Salt , turmeric and Lime Juice . Mix well.
4. Now add Cucumber Pieces, Green Chillies and Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves to the Spice Powder . Mix well.
5. Leave on the Kitchen Counter for Half an Hour before you Serve.
1. Do not Peel the Skin of Cucumber . It holds the shape and Cucumber won’t get softer soon.
2. Don’t Skip Spices, Crushed Garlic , Seasoning and Lime juice.
3. Use Light Green Chillies which are not Spicy.
4. Serve as a side for LUNCH or DINNER.
5. Store in a Air tight container Jar for Long Shelf Life.