Preparation time : 15 Minutes( Night Before) and Cooking Time : 10 Minutes ( Morning)
Many of you must be aware of this recipe , but I prepared this for first time and added to My recipe box. This Breakfast recipe can be prepared in 10 Minutes and was inspired by my favorite Breakfast recipe Dosa ( Which needs Soaking and Grinding) . This recipe is easy to Prepare if you Chop the Vegetables night before and Mix the Flours . When you are ready to serve for Morning Breakfast ,just Mix the Vegetables with flour & Water and apply on the Bread and toast it .
Breakfast isn’t just for morning . You can serve this breakfast as a Snack or for teatime with Salad ( Onion, tomato and Cucumber salad).
As we all know Breakfast is the important Meal of the Day . It is the Meal that breaks the fast of our eight hour sleep and puts the body into energetic mode . Research has shown Positive results when it comes to the role of big breakfast in loosing Weight . Eating Breakfast was associated with lower BMI and Protects against Overweight and Obesity .
I love experimenting easy and Healthy Breakfast ideas for School day breakfast believing Children who eat Breakfast perform better in the school . Will come up with more 10 Minute Breakfast Ideas. Hope you all enjoy this easy and quick Breakfast idea.
1. Bread Slices – 6
2 . Vegetables – 1 Cup ( Finely Chopped Onions, Green Bell Pepper, Yellow Bellow Pepper, Green Peas and Grated Carrots)
3. Chickpea Flour – 1/4 th Cup
4. Rice Flour – 1/4 th Cup
5. Ajwain – 1/4 th tbsp.
6. Red Chilli Powder , Coriander and Cumin Powder – 1/2 tbsp. each
7. Salt as Per taste
8. Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
9 . Oil – 2 tbsp.
10. Water – Half glass or accordingly .
1. Chop the vegetables and Grate the Carrot night before .
2. Mix Rice flour , Chickpea flour, Red chilli Powder, Coriander and Cumin Powder , Aajwain and Salt. Mix well and store in a box .
3. Morning mix the flours with 1/2 glass Water . Mix well without lumps. The batter must be thick . Add vegetables and check for Salt and adjust.
4. Heat Pan and Grease with little Oil . Apply 4 tbsp. of Vegetables and flour batter on each Slice of Bread and Spread evenly . Pan fry them with the batter side facedown . Cook on Medium Flame . When you flip press with Spatula , so it will be Cooked evenly .
5. I applied Vegetable Batter on One side so it will be light for Breakfast and the toast will be Crispy.