It is one of the healthy Lunch/Dinner you can whip up in less than 15 minutes with minimal ingredients. Flavorful and Delicious macaroni salad prepared with farm fresh vegetables . Taste the freshness of vegetables in every bite with Creamy Pasta tossed with homemade salad dressing. I shared an easy way to Cook Pasta . Easy pasta recipe for weeknight Dinner / Lunch . Add a handful of Pistachio’s for not only crunch but gives an elegant finish .
Recipe for 3 People .
Preparation time : 15 Minutes and Cooking time : 15 Minutes
1. Cooked Macaroni – 1 Cup ( Raw 1/2 Cup)
2. Salad Cucumber – 1 ( Chopped)
3. Cooked Corn – 1 or 1 Cup Cooked Kernels
4. Roma tomato – 1 ( diced )
5. Bell Pepper – 1/2 Cup Chopped
6. Cabbage – 1 Cup ( Finely Chopped)
7. Spring Onions
8. Salad Dressing – Mix 1/4 th Cup of thick Yogurt with little Salt , Freshly grounded Black pepper , Italian Seasoning, Grated Garlic , Juice of Lime . or RANCH DRSSING with freshly ground Black Pepper and ITALIAN SEASONING .
1. Pressure Cook Pasta with 2 1/2 Cups water , little salt and 1 tbsp. Oil for 2 Whistles on Medium flame .
2. When Pressure Comes down , drain Pasta and Cool before mixing with Vegetables .
3 Mix finely Chopped Cucumber , Cooked Corn kernels, diced tomato , Chopped Bell pepper , Finely chopped Cabbage and Cooked Pasta .
4. Taste test the dressing before mixing with Vegetables and Cooked Pasta .