Bell Peppers ( Capsicum) stir fry with Tomato , Potatoes and Simple Spices is a 15 minute Vegetable Recipe with Simple Ingredients from your Pantry . I cooked Bell Peppers and Potatoes Partially in Microwave which will speed up the Cooking . Add Tomatoes at the end and Cook for Couple of minutes so they will retain shape and you can taste the Whole tomato. Serve with steamed Rice or Phulka or Plain Paratha . Easy Dinner recipe if you want to Cook before you serve . It takes less than 10 minutes ( Cooking time) .
Recipe for 3 People .
Preparation time : 10 minutes and Cooking time : 10 minutes
1. Colored Bell Peppers – 3 Halves ( Cut into Squares)
2. Potato – 2 Big ( Peeled , Cubed and cooked in Microwave for 6 minutes)
3. Tomatoes – 2 Big ( Cut into 12 Big Pieces)
4. Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp.
5. Salt and Turmeric – 1/4 th tbsp.
6. Red chilli powder , Cumin Powder and Coriander Powder – 1/2 tbsp. each
7. Curry Leaves and Finely chopped Coriander Leaves .
8 . Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp. or Juice of Lime or MTR Puligore Powder – 1 tbsp.
9. Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp.
10 . Curry Powder or Rasam or sambar powder – 1/2 tbsp
1. Cut Bell peppers into Half and remove the membranes and seeds . Cut into squares and place in a Microwave safe Bowl . Drizzle One tbsp. Oil and Sprinkle with Salt . Mix well . Microwave for 3 Minutes ( For every minute , take out and Mix ) .
2. Peel the Potatoes , Cut into cubes and Microwave for 6 minutes ( Stop the Microwave for every 2 Minutes ) .
3 . Heat 1 tbsp. Oil and Splutter Cumin seeds and fry Bell Peppers and Potato till light Brown . Once the vegetables are Brown add cubed Tomatoes and Season with salt . Mix gently . Cover and Cook for couple of minutes.
4. Switch off the Stove and add One more tbsp. Oil , Red chilli Powder, Coriander and Cumin Powder , Mango Powder or MTR Puligore Powder and Curry Leaves . Mix gently and Check for Salt and Spices and adjust accordingly .
5. Garnish with finely chopped Coriander Leaves .