- Heat 1 tbsp. Oil and add 1 tbsp. Cumin seeds. When brown add 1/4 th cup fresh or dry coconut . Mix and switch off the stove
- 2.Add One cup Cooked rice , Chopped Green chillies (2) , Chopped Ginger -2 tbsp. , Curry Leaves and finely chopped Coriander Leaves. .
- 3.Season with salt and freshly grounded Black pepper.
1. Heat 1/2 tbsp. Ghee and fry 1/2 cup Broken Nuts . 1/4 th cup Raisins and 2 Handfuls Whole wheat Vermicelli, 2 tbsp. Wheat rava .
2. When Vermicell is Brown , add 1/2 cup soaked Sabudana , 3 glasses( 24 Ounces ) Milk . Mix well and Bring to boil .
3. Once milk comes to Boil add Powdered Jaggery( 4 tbsp. or accordingly ) and Powdered Cardamom . Mix well .
1. Soak 1/2 cup Blackeyed Beans Overnight . Pressure cook with 1/4 th cup water , little Salt for 2 Whistles . When Pressure comes down transfer to a Bowl without Water . Cool before Cooking .
2 .Heat 1 tbsp. Oil and add Cumin seeds . When Cumin seeds are Brown add One Cup Cooked Black eyed Beans and 1/4 th Cup Coconut, Curry Leaves . Mix well and switch off the stove.
3.Add Chopped Green Chillies , Ginger and Finely chopped Coriander Leaves .
4. Season with Salt and freshly grounded Black Pepper.
NOTE : Adding Green Chillies after switching off the stove , will not be Spicy for kids.