Dates Ladoo – Kids Lunch Box dessert / After school Snack / Dessert
If your Kids doesn’t like to eat Dates as a whole , then try this Dates Ladoo. Easy and Simple recipe that can be prepared and Cooked in less than 15 Minutes . Need refrigeration as it is prepared with Milk . Just warm for 30 seconds before you Serve or Pack for Lunch Box. I have added good amount of Dates and if needed you can add 1/4 th cup Sweetner of your Choice. Add nuts and Raisins for a tasty bite in between .
Recipe for 15 Medium Ladoo’s.
Preparation time : 10 Minutes and Cooking Time : 10 Minutes
1. Fine Daliya or Sooji( Semolina) or Roasted Upma Mix – One Measuring Cup
2. Dates – 15 ( Chopped)
3. Milk – 16 Ounces ( 2 Glasses)
4. Nuts – 1 Cup ( Chopped)
5. Raisins – 1/4 th cup
6. Ghee – 2 to 3 tbsp and 1/4 tbsp for shaping Ladoo’s
7. Cardamom – 6 ( Powdered)
8. Sweetner of your Choice – 1/4 th Cup if needed
1. Heat 1 tbsp Ghee and fry Chopped Nuts , Raisins and Daliya . Mix in between to avoid burning. .
2 . Chop Dates and Blend with 8 Ounces Milk and add rest of 8 Ounces too i.e 2 Glasses Milk .
3. When Daliya is roasted add Dates milk and mix without Lumps .
4. Add 1 more tbsp Ghee and Powdered Cardamom .Mix well . Check for Sweetness and add accordingly . Cover and cook for 3 to 4 Minutes . Stir in between . Switch off the stove and Cool before shaping Ladoo’s .
5. Transfer to a Bowl . When it is light Warm take a handful of Cooked Dates Daliya and shape ladoo’s . Grease your hand with Ghee and reshape them . Repeat the Process with the rest .
PACK for KIDS LUNCH BOX /AFTER SCHOOL SNACK / DESSERT . Refrigerate it and Warm for 30 seconds in Microwave before serving.