Stuffing for Vegetables like Banana Peppers ,Bitter gourd, Tindora, Okra( Bhindi) , Eggplant or Sprinkle at the end for Stir fry Vegetables .
There are some recipes which we won’t go wrong like Chutney Powders . We can prepare them in our free time and store in an airtight container and can use on Lazy days when we don’t feel like Cooking. Use this Powder as a stuffing for any Vegetables like Non spicy Banana Peppers , Green Chillies ,Bitter gourd, Eggplant , Okra and Tindora etc . Or else just sprinkle at the end for stir fry Vegetables. Totally change the taste of any bland Vegetables .
Preparation time : Less than 15 Minutes .
1. Peanuts – 1/2 Cup
2. Sesame seeds – 2 tbsp
3. Dry coconut – 1/4 th cup
4. Cumin seeds and Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp each
5. Garlic cloves – 2
6. Tamarind – Marble size
8. Red chilli Powder or Home made Curry Powder – 1 tbsp( Blend of Red chilli Powder , Coriander and Cumin powder, Garlic and fresh coriander)
9. Curry Leaves – 5
10. Fenu greek seeds – 5 and Mustard seeds – 1/4 th tbsp
1. Dry roast Peanuts . When Peanuts are 3/4 th done add Sesame seeds, Coriander and Cumin seeds, Fenu greek seeds n Mustard seeds . Switch off the stove and add Curry leaves and Tamarind.Cool before grinding.
2. Grind roasted Peanuts , Sesame seeds , Fenugreek seeds , Mustard seeds ,Coriander and Cumin seeds , Dry coconut , Garlic cloves , Red chilli Powder or Curry Powder, Salt , Washed and dried Curry leaves and tamarind into a fine Powder.
3. Store in a air tight Container.
SECOND RECIPE WITH ROASTED CHANNA DAL , PEANUTS AND SESAME SEEDS
1. Roasted peanuts and Roasted Daliya – 1 measuring cup
2. Sesame seeds -1/2 cup ( roasted )
3. Dry coconut -1/2 cup
4. Red chilli powder -2 tbsp
5. Salt – accordingly
6. Coriander and Cumin powder -1 tbsp
7. Garlic cloves -6
8 . Tamarind- Marble size
9 . Dry curry leaves .
Method : Grind altogether and store in a airtight container .