Oats Ladoo – 7 Ingredients recipe – Kids Lunch Box Dessert
Oats Ladoo is a tasty Dessert with Less Ingredients and Less Work that you can Pack for Kids Lunch Box or After School Snack . One Ladoo is enough to satisfy your Sweet cravings. Prepare over the Weekend and enjoy Whole week .It doesn’t need much Cooking expect roasting nuts and Seeds. I used Jaggery , Raisins and Dates . Dates for binding Ladoo’s . So we can use less Ghee . Simple recipe that you can prepare 20 Ladoo’s in less than 30 Minutes ( Roasting, Grinding and Binding) . Store at room temperature.
Here is a Simple recipe with 5 main Ingredients.
Recipe foe 20 Medium Ladoo’s . Time taken : 30 minutes
One cup – One Measuring cup
1. Oats – 1 Cup
2. Roasted Peanuts ( store bought) – 1 cup , Roasted Sesame seeds- 1/4 th cup , Roasted Channa Dal – 1/2 cup
3. Ghee – 3 tbsp and 1/2 tbsp for shaping Ladoo’s
4. Sweetner – Jaggery or Brown sugar – 1/2 Cup , Raisins – Handful , Dates – 11
5. Cardamom – 10 ( Powdered)
6. Nuts – 1/2 cup( Cashews and Pistachio’s) Chopped
7. Dry Coconut – 1/4 th Cup
1. Roast Peanuts , transfer to a Bowl . Roast Oats and Sesame seeds separately and transfer to Peanuts Bowl . To this Bowl add Roasted Channa Dal, Dry Coconut and Powdered Cardamom .
2. Grind altogether and transfer to a Bowl . Add Powdered Jaggery or Brown sugar , Raisins and Dates.
3. Grind in 2 to 3 Batches . Transfer to a Bowl . Add Ghee and Chopped Cahews and Pistachio’s .
4. Microwave for 30 seconds or else if you are able to bind Ladoo’s , no need to Microwave . If you don’t have microwave , just warm on Stove top for Couple of minutes.
5. Take a Handful of mixture and bind Ladoo . Grease your hand with little Ghee and reshape it . Repeat the process with rest of the Mixture . Store at room temperature .
Serve as a DESSERT or PACK for KIDS LUNCH BOX as a Dessert .