Raw Mango Chutney for Breakfast recipes ( Idli , Dosa and Vada), Paratha , Poori or as a Side for Lunch/Dinner.
Raw Mango Peanut Chutney is a Simple recipe you can prepare in less time because it doesn’t need any Cooking except roasting Nuts and Tempering. It is a tasty Chutney recipe you can serve with Breakfast recipes like Idli , Dosa and Vada. It taste good with Paratha and Poori too . Usually in Chutney’s we add tamarind for little Sour taste. Instead of tamarind I added raw Mango Pieces. Chutney taste delicious with Raw mango and Onion . Try this new variation next time when you Prepare Chutney for your Breakfast recipes. I added Cashews and Roasted Channa dal along with Peanuts for a new taste . I like adding Black split Urad dal in tempering , so they add nice Crunch and garnish for Chutney . I added both Green chillies and Red chillies. Add according to your taste. But both Chillies will add nice Spicy taste to Chutney along with Ginger. Here is the Simple recipe with 10 Ingredients.
Recipe for 4 . Preparation and Cooking time : 20 minutes .
1. Raw Mango Pieces – 1/2 Cup ( 10 to 15 Pieces)
2. Roasted Peanuts – 1/4 th Cup , Roasted Channa Dal – 1/4 th Cup , Roasted Cashews – Handful
3. Coconut – 1 Cup
4. Green Chillies -2 , Red dry chillies – 2 or according to your taste
and Small Piece of Ginger.
5. Onion – 1/4 th Cup ( Chopped)
7. Oil for tempering
8. Seasoning – 1 tbsp Black split Urad dal , Cumin seeds – 1/2 tbsp , Mustard seeds – 1/2 tbsp , Broken Red chillies – 4
9. Chopped Coriander and Curry Leaves .
10 . Water for grinding the Chutney
1. Add roasted Peanuts , roasted Channa Dal , Roasted Cashews ,Coconut , Mango Pieces , Chopped Onion, Green chillies , Red chillies , Salt , Ginger and water to a blender and grind until everything is blended into a Smooth Paste.
2. Transfer to a Bowl .
3. Heat Oil and add Mustard seeds followed by Cumin seeds, Urad dal , Broken Red chillies, Curry leaves and Chopped Corinader.
4. Add seasoning to the Chutney . Mix .
5. Check for Salt and Spices and adjust accordingly .