No Cooking Snack with Sprouts Spread .
Try this No Cooking Snack when you are not in the mood of Cooking.
If you are bored of eating Sprouts plain, then try this Sprouts Spread . Guilt free snacking. Sprouting is so easy and I always Keep some in my refrigerator for Snacking. Soak Green Moong Dal overnight. Wash 3 to 4 times . Drain out all water. Place them in a four single sheet Paper towel or Cloth and place in a Sauce pan and cover with lid . Leave in the Oven for 24 hours or in Warm place . Your Sprouts are ready . Don;t leave them outside for more than 24 hours, they will get sticky . Refrigerate them and stay good for a Week. Wash before you add to Salads. Don’t wash and refrigerate.
Here is the Simple recipe for Sprouts Spread. Serve with Sliced Cucumber, Tomato , Carrot sticks, Bell Peppers, Celery sticks or with Pita .
Recipe for 2 . Time taken :10 minutes
1. Sprouts – One measuring cup
2 . Chopped Onion – 1/4 th Cup
3. Garlic cloves – 2
4. Green chilli – 1
5. Salt , Freshly ground Black pepper , Mixed Herbs
6. Juice of Lime – 1/4 th or accordingly
7. Sliced Cucumber , Tomato , Carrot sticks , Bell Pepper sticks, Celery sticks or Pita chips or with Jowar roti .
8. Chopped Parsely or Coriander
1. Grind Onions, Garlic cloves, Chopped Green Chilli and Green Moong Sprouts with Little Salt and Lime Juice coarsely . If need Sprinkle some water.
2. Transfer to a Bowl and add freshly ground Black Pepper , Chopped Parsely or Coriander and Mixed Herbs.
SERVE with Veggies of Your choice .