Baked Chickpea Onion Crackers for Kids Lunch Box / After school Snack
It is a Simple recipe to prepare and pack for Kids Lunch Box as a snack or for Kids staying at home for Summer Vacation. It takes less than 10 minutes to gather the Ingredients and for Mixing the dough . No need to rest the dough . Roll them into balls and press them as thinly as possible with the help of round based Bowl for Crispy crackers. Prick with fork , so they won’t puff up. Kids are going to like these Crackers as they are not Spicy . Here is a Simple recipe with 10 Ingredients.
Recipe for 12 Crackers . Preparation time : 10 Minutes Baking time : 20 Minutes
1. Wheat flour – 3/4 th Cup
2. Chickpea flour – 1/2 cup
3. Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
5. Curry Powder , Black Pepper powder , Mixed Herbs
5. Yogurt( Curd) – 2 tbsp
6. Baking powder – 1/2 tbsp
7. Onion – 1/2 cup finely Chopped
8. Water – Less than 1/4 th Cup
9. Chopped Coriander
10. Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
1. In a Bowl mix Wheat flour , Chickpea flour, Cumin seeds, Salt, Black pepper , Curry Powder, Mixed herbs, Yogurt(Curd) , Baking Powder , Oil, Chopped Onion and finely chopped coriander.
2. Mix well with your Hand .
3. Add water and make a dough . No need to rest the dough .
4. Grease your hands with little Oil .
5. Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
6. Shape them like a ball and Place on a Baking tray lined with Parchment paper.
7. Press the dough ball with the help of a round Bowl as thin as possible .
8. Prick holes with the help of fork so they won’t puff up.
9. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes .
10 . After 10 minutes take them out of the Oven and flip the crackers. Grease every Cracker with Oil . Bake for 10 more minutes.