No Cooking Dessert with Over riped Banana’s
If you have Over riped Banana’s and no one in your family are interested to eat and want to Prepare Simple Dessert , here is the recipe . Banana’s have originated around 4000 years ago and from there they spread throughout the world. Banana’s are good source of Potassium an essential mineral for maintaining normal Blood Pressure and heart function. Over riped Banana ‘s are packed with antioxidants . Antioxidants are extremely beneficial for your body because they prevent or delay some types of cell damage and lower the risk of certain diseases. Over ripe banana’s are easy to digest . In over ripe Banana’s the starch changes to Simple sugars. ( Diabetics should avoid over ripe Banana’s because they may result in a quicker rise in Blood sugars) . Unripe Banana is full of Complex carbohydrates . Brown spotted Banana’s is a sign that antioxidants levels have increased . The brown spots form when the chlorophyll in the fruit begins to break down and turn into antioxidants. They should be left ripen at room temperature. To fasten ripe process you should place Banana in a Brown Bag or wrap in a News paper. Source : Health Magazines . Try this recipe whenever your Banana’s are over ripened and enjoy a tasty Dessert with Less work.
Time taken to prepare : 10 minutes
Recipe for 2 .
1. Over riped Banana’s – 2
2. Graham Crackers – 4 ( Crushed into Powder )
3. Cashews – Handful ( Soaked )
4. Roasted Crushed Nuts – Almonds , Pistachio’s and Walnuts
5. Cardamom – 4 ( Powdered)
6. Milk – 2 tbsp
7. Strawberries – Sliced
8. Brown Sugar – 1 tbsp or Raisins- 10 or Dates – 2 ( Chopped)
1. Crush Graham Crackers in a Ziplock.
2. Grind Soaked Cashews with Milk and Sweetner of your Choice . Then add One sliced Banana and Cardamom . Pulse for 3 to 4 times. Transfer to a Bowl . Mix with Chopped Nuts.
3. In a serving Bowl pour Half of the Crushed Graham Crackers and Half of the Blended Banana .
4. Top with sliced Banana and Sliced strawberry .
5. Repeat the layers . Cover with Sliced Banana , Sliced strawberries and Crushed Nuts .
SERVE immediately .