Recipe link for Sesame Ladoo . No Cooking except roasting .
Today I’m sharing simple Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner recipes that you can enjoy outdoors and with less work in Kitchen . Some times I take Kids to Play ground or Bicycle riding or summer activities after eating Breakfast . By the time we come home I don’t want to spend too much time in Preparing Lunch . I cook One pot meal in my RICE COOKER . In the evening we go for Walk or shopping or Playground . So I cook simple and easy Dinner which I can finish in less than 15 minutes. So sharing my easy BREAKFAST , LUNCH AND DINNER RECIPES .
Lentils Oats Dosa for Breakfast. I soaked Dals day before and grinded in the evening ( Took 5 Minutes for grinding) and left over night in the refrigerator or for Fermentation . While I’m preparing Dosa I prepared Coconut Peanut Chutney with store bought roasted Peanuts which saves time.
By the time I finish preparing Breakfast I measured rice and Moong Dal in a bowl ( I will soak for 30 minutes before preparing) and gather wholeGaram Masala and Chopped Onions , Cabbage and Tomato for Biryani and Vegetable Raita( Prepared extra raita to eat with Dinner) . I cook Cabbage Moongdal Biryani in Rice cooker and takes less then 15 minutes to cook.
For Dinner I prepared Spinach stir fry which is Simple recipe and takes less than 10 Minutes to Cook and we ate with Phulka and Vegetable raita. To prepare Spinach stir fry we need Only 3 main Ingredients. This is my Simple Cooking where I spend One hour to prepare 3 meals.
Breakfast : LENTILS OATS DALIYA DOSA with Coconut Chutney
1. Urad dal – 1/2 cup
2. Green Moong , Yellow Moong and Channa Dal – 1/4 th cup each
3. Oats – 3/4 th cup and . Daliya( Cracked wheat ) or Brown rice – 1/2 cup for Crispiness
5. Fenugreek seeds – 1/4 th tbsp , Salt , Water for Grinding and Oil – 1 tbsp
1. Soak lentils and Brown Rice for 4 Hours . Grind with enough water and Salt . Ferment overnight or leave in the refrigerator and mix Oats to the batter after fermenting. So the batter will be ready for Morning Breakfast.
2. Heat Pan on Medium High flame . When pan is Warm enough grease with little Oil . First try small Dosa .
3. For second pour a big spoonful of Dosa batter and spread in a circular motion . Drizzle oil over edges. Flip and cook on both sides till light brown. SERVE with Coconut Peanut chutney .
CABBAGE MOONG DAL BIRYANI WITH VEGETABLE RAITA in RICE COOKER or PRESSURE COOKER or INSTANT POT with VEGETABLE RAITA.
1. Basmati rice – 1 cup , Yellow Moong Dal – 1/2 Cup
2. Onion – thinly sliced( Medium) , Cabbage – thinly chopped ( 2 to 3 Cups) , Garlic cloves – 4 ( Crushed) , Ginger – small piece ( Grated ) , Green chillies – 4 , Chopped Tomato – 2
3. Biryani Masala – 1 /2 to 1 tbsp ( Optional) sometimes I prepare without it . It taste good.
4. Salt , Oil – 12 tbsp and Ghee – 1 tbsp
5. Finely chopped Coriander and Mint Leaves
6. Whole Garam Masala – Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp , Bay leaf -2 , Cloves -5 , Cardamom – 3 , Cinnamon stick – small
1. Soak 1 cup Basmati rice with 1/2 Cup Yellow Moong dal . After 1/2 hour wash rice and Dals and transfer to Rice cooker. Add 2 cups water and salt. Taste water for salt.
2. Heat 2 tbsp Oil and add Cumin seeds , Whole Garam Masala followed by thinly sliced Onions. When Onions are Brown add Grated ginger and Garlic and Green Chillies .
3. Add this to Rice and Moong dal water . Add Chopped Tomatoes , Chopped Cabbage , Biryani Masala and Chopped Coriander and Mint Leaves.
4. It will take 15 minutes to get cooked. Add Ghee and Serve .
SERVE with Vegetable Raita ( To One cup Yogurt add chopped Onions, Chopped Tomato and chopped Coriander and salt . Heat 1/2 tbsp Oil and add 1 tbsp Cumin seeds. Cool and add to Yogurt )
SPINACH STIR FRY with RAW MANGO , PHULKA and VEGETABLE RAITA :
1. Heat Oil in a Pan and add 1 tbsp Cumin seeds followed by chopped Onions ( Length wise) – 2 Big . Season Onions with salt and Turmeric Powder ( 1/4 th tbsp) .
2 When Onions are light brown add Crushed Garlic cloves( 6 ) and Grated ginger ( small Piece ) . Add finely chopped Spinach ( 6 Big handfuls) . Uncover and cook .
3. When Spinach is wilted add chickpea flour ( Mix Chickpea flour and Rice flour with Ajwain – 1/2 cup . Add 3 to 4 tbsp and stir gently . Add accordingly . ) and stir to avoid burning. Uncover and Cook .
4. Once the curry looks dry switch off the stove and add Red chilli powder , Coriander and Cumin Powder , Mustard and Fenugreek Powder.
5. Add Grated raw mango . Check for Salt and Spices and add accordingly.
Serve with Phulka and Vegetable Raita ( I prepared extra when preparing for Lunch )