Peanut Sesame Cashew Ladoo with jaggery , Mixed Nuts Ladoo and Boondi Cashew Ladoo – STOVE TOP /INSTANT POT
One of the easiest Dessert any one can prepare without fail. I tried in Instant Pot . Once you unplug it cook on Sauté mode till you get ball consistency. I’m sharing how to cook on Stove top and Instant pot. Either way you can try. You can use store bought roasted Peanuts, Cashew nuts. Or else you can roast on stove top . Doesn’t take much time. These Ladoo’s stay good for more than 2 weeks. One or two will be sufficient to satisfy your Sweet cravings. Some times I prepare with Mixed Nuts. Sometimes with store bought Boondi and Cashews ( BOONDI CASHEW LADOO with JAGGERY) .Here is the recipe with few ingredients .
RECIPE FOR 25 Medium Ladoo’s .
One cup – Measuring cup
1. Roasted Peanuts – 3 Measuring cups
2. Roasted Cashews – One cup
3. Roasted Sesame seeds – 1/2 cup
4. Jaggery ( Brown sugar) – 3 measuring cups
5. Water – 1/2 cup
6. Ghee – 1/2 tbsp
7. Cardamom Powder – 10 cloves( Powdered)
8. Ghee – 1 tbsp
1. Store bought Boondi – 3 Measuring cups
2. Roasted Cahews – 2 measuring cups
3. Jaggery – 3 cups
4 . Water – 1/2 cup
5. Cardamom powder – 10 cloves ( Powderd)
6. Ghee – 1 tbsp
METHOD: STOVE TOP
STOVE TOP : 1. Transfer Powdered Jaggery and Water to a wide Pan . Cook on medium high flame . Keep stirring in between .
2. When syrup thickens ( say after 10 minutes) take 1/2 tbsp syrup and pour in a bowl of water as shown in the picture.Try to make a ball with your fingers. If you are not able to ,cook for few more minutes .
3. When the syrup is ready switch off the stove. Add 1/2 to 1 tbsp Ghee .
4. Pour roasted Peanuts, Cashews , Sesame seeds and powdered cardamom. Mix gently .
5. Cool in the same Pan.
6. When it is light warm and you are able to handle the heat , take a handful of the mixture and shape them into balls. Grease your hand with Ghee if needed . Repeat the process with the rest of the mixture.
THEY STAY GOOD FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS if stored in an airtight container .
METHOD : INSTANT POT
1. Transfer powdered Jaggery , water and ghee to inner pot. Mix well . Close the Lid .
2. Manual 10 minutes . Unplug when you see low. QPR after 10 to 15 minutes .
3. COOK IN SAUTE MODE UNTIL YOU GET BALL CONSISTENCY .
6. Cool in the pan .
7. When you are able to handle the heat take a handful of mixture and shape Ladoo’s . If needed grease your hand with little Ghee.
8. Repeat the process.
STORE IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER and they stay good for more than 2 weeks .