Pakora for Kadhi , Kids Lunch Box with Apple Kheer , Tea time snack – Air fryer
Do you like Pakora and doesn’t like shallow frying or deep frying , then do try this Air fried Pakora’s . You don’t find any difference . They look and taste like deep fried One’s. Easy to prepare as there is no soaking and grinding. You can prepare in your free time and refrigerate and bake for few minutes before you serve. I baked directly in the basket without foil and they didn’t stick . I even packed for Kids Lunch Box with Apple Kheer . They are soft and tasty at room temperature. Here is the simple recipe with every day ingredients from your pantry .
PACKED FOR KIDS LUCH BOX WITH APPLE KHEER or FOR WEEKEND LUNCH .
RECIPE LINK FOR APPLE KHEER :
Recipe for 20 Pakora. For Kadhi or Kids Lunch Box or Tea time snack
INGREDIENTS : Cup – Measuring cup
1. Vegetables : Onion – One ( thinly sliced) , Green chillies – 3 , Ginger – small piece ( chopped ) , Finely chopped coriander
2. Chick pea flour – 1/2 cup , Rice flour – 1/2 cup
3. Water – 1 cup
4. Spices – Red chilli powder or sambar powder – 1/2 tbsp , Crushed coriander and Garam masala -1/4 th tbsp
5. Oil – 1 or 2 tbsp
1. In a bowl mix thinly sliced onions , green chillies, chopped ginger , chopped coriander , sambar powder or red chilli powder , crushed coriander seeds , salt , chickpea flour and rice flour . Mix well .
2. Now slowly add water . Don’t add more than one cup water.
3. Grease the Air fryer basket with oil .
4. Grease your hand with oil . divide the batter into 20 . Place 10 in the greased basket. Spray some oil on each pakora.
5. Bake at 370 degrees for 6 minutes. Open the basket and flip with the help of the steel spoon . Spray oil and Bake for another 5 minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature . Add to Khadi or Pack for Kids Lunch Box with Apple Kheer or for Tea time snack .