Instant Pot Carrot Wrap – Summer Lunch/Dinner /Kids Lunch Box with Water Melon .
Do your kids trouble to eat some vegetables like Carrots ( they are sweet) . Do try this recipe . I added good amount of carrots . It’s tasty and kids won’t notice carrots in this wrap . Spices will supress the sweet taste of carrots. You can serve for Dinner or pack for Kids Lunch Box . Place lettuce on whole wheat paratha or Tortilla and the stuffing( I shaped it like a log. So it won’t fall when they take a bite . If you want you can add some pickled cabbage and Ketchup as topping . This is my first carrot recipe in Instant pot. Didn’t plan to share so I didn’t take any Photo’s. This is the chopper I used to chop carrots, cauliflower ,Onions and potatoes. All in same size and cooks evenly . So here is the simple recipe with everyday ingredients form your pantry.
To finely chopped Cabbage add red chilli powder , salt , turmeric, coriander powder. Squeeze juice of Oil . Warm 2 tbsp oil . Add 1/2 tbsp Mustard seeds, 1/2 Cumin seeds and 4 crushed garlic . Cool the seasoning and add to the pickle. Mix well . Stays good for more than 5 days.
RECIPE FOR 4
1. Baby carrots – One packet
2. Potatoes – 3
3. Cauliflower – 4 big florets .
4. Onion – Medium ,Crushed garlic and ginger 5. Oil – 3 tbsp
6. Salt – accordingly and turmeric – 1/4 th tbsp
7. Red chilli powder , coriander powder and Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
8. Juice of Lime – One
9. Finely chopped coriander and Mint leaves
10. Cumin seeds – 1/2 tbsp
1.Turn instant pot on saute mode. When warm add Oil and Cumin seeds. Add Onions . Season with salt and turmeric. Cook until onions are light pink . Add ginger and garlic and fry for a minute.
2. Add Chopped carrots, cauliflower and Potatoes , Add red chilli powder , coriander powder and garam masala powder. Mix well .
3. Close lid . Manual 3 minutes . NPR .
4. Open lid and add finely chopped coriander and mint leaves .
5. Squeeze juice of lime. Taste for salt and spices and add accordingly .
6. Mash the stuffing. Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions. Shape them like a log.
7. Place lettuce on Whole wheat wrap and the stuffing log. Top it with Cabbage pickle .