15 Minutes meals – Cooking time ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Green vegetable Pancakes , Jhalmuri and Instant Desssert with Paneer , Zero Oil soup with special ingredient for Dinner
Weekends I like less cooking and at the same time like to cook something different from regular food. By seeing roasted Poha( flattened rice, store bought ) I remember Jhalmuri ( famous Indian street food) which I didn’t prepare for long time . I added good amount of vegetables , Beans , roasted nuts with Homemade dry Garlic powder ( Highlight for the chaat) , Chaat masala and Juice of lime for sourness. Follow my recipe to enjoy this tasty street food. Along with it I prepared Instant Dessert with Paneer( say Paneer Kheer) . I didn’t like the idea of reducing milk . Don’t want to spend that much time. Prepared in a short cut method which turned out delicious.
For Breakfast I prepared GREEN VEGETBALE PANCAKES. I always keep some flours mixed to prepare vegetable Pakora or for weekend Breakfast. Just add finely chopped Vegetables and spices. You can prepare 8 to 10 Pancakes in one go if you have a wide pan . For DINNER prepared ZERO OIL SOUP with special ingredient. My kids love this soup and drink or eat it without complaining about the ingredients. One pot to cook and One pot to clean. I always keep some Cooked Beans in the refrigerator to add to soups, salads or Chaat . Try these 3 delicious meals which you can prepare with every day ingredients from your pantry in very less time .
RECIPE FOR 4 .
1. Roasted Poha ( flattened rice) or Puffed rice – 2 cups ( Brown or white)
2. Chopped salad cucumber – one , Chopped Onion – small , Chopped tomatoes – 2 , Finely chopped Coriander and Mint .
3. Juice of Lime – 1
4. Cooked Green peas – One cup
5. Roasted channa dal and Peanuts – One handful each ( fry in 1/2 tbsp Oil ) and Sev – 1/4 to 1/2 cup
6. Home made Dry Garlic powder – 1 tbsp and Chaat masala – 1/2 tbsp
7. Oil – 1 tbsp
8. Salt to taste
1. In a Bowl mix Roasted Poha or Puffed rice , salt , Dry Garlic powder and Oil .
2. To this add chopped Onions, Tomato, Cucumber , Chopped coriander and Mint.
3. Add fried roasted channa dal , Peanuts and sev.
4. Squeeze juice of Lime and add Garam Masala . Mix well .
5. Taste for salt and spices and add accordingly . SERVE immediately .
1. Milk – 2 cups ( measuring cups)
2. Semolina – 2 tbsp
3. ghee – 1/2 tbsp
4. Crumbled paneer – 1/2 cup 5. raisins – Handful
6. Roasted nuts – Cashews , Pistachio’s , almonds and Walnuts – Handful or more .
7. Jaggery or Brown sugar – accordingly or sweetner of your choice
7. Cardamom – 4 to 6 Powdered .
1. Dry roast semolina with 1/2 tbsp Ghee and add nuts . Once semolina is light brown add milk and bring to boil . Stir in between to avoid burning.
2. Once milk comes to boil . Switch off the stove and add crumbled paneer , Raisins , Jaggery and Cardamom powder . Serve warm.
BREAKFAST : GREEN VEGETABLE PANCAKES .
Easy way to feed vegetabels for kids by sneaking into pancakes. Prepared with finely chopped vegetables , flours and spices. They are Crispy and light ( as if they are deep fried . But not deep fried) . kids can easily eat 7 to 8 pancakes. You can prepare 10 pancakes in One go if you have a wide pan.
DINNER : ZERO OIL SOUP WITH SPECIAL INGREDIENT which enhance the taste of the soup . . My kids love this soup and eat and drink it without complaining about the ingredients . One pot to cook and One pot to clean . Prepare in your free time and refrigerate . Bring to boil before you serve . It takes 7 to 10 minutes ( Cooking time) . With everyday ingredients .