Peanut Butter Balls – 5 Ingredients /After school snack
If you have jar of Peanut Butter and want to prepare Quick Dessert for After School Snack or for Lunch Box Dessert try this recipe prepared with 5 Ingredients. The ingredients I added will supress the Peanut Butter flavor and Kids who doesn’t like Peanut Butter will not notice . Doesn’t need much Cooking except little roasting and grinding. Mix everything and enjoy a tasty Dessert. Just add a little Jaggery or Brown sugar or Coconut sugar if needed. Just add a pinch of Cardamom powder for unique sweet aroma and flavor it adds to Desserts. Pods should be ground well . You can take the help of a rolling pin. Cardamom is great for liver cleaning and used as a breath freshner . When buying cardamom buy green one as they are the most aromatic . The seed is considered as an excellent source of limonene a chemical typically found in the skin of citrus fruits . Limonene is an antioxidant and used to prevent and treat Cancer. Source : HM
Recipe for 10 Medium Peanut Butter Balls
Preparation time – 20 minutes
INGREDIENTS : One cup = One measuring cup
1. Peanut Butter – 1 cup ( Chunky Peanut Butter)
2. Oats – 1/2 cup ( Roast and grind into fine powder )
3. Dry Coconut – 1/2 cup and 1/4 th cup ( Grind into fine powder for dusting at the end)
4. Jaggery or Brown sugar – 4 tbsp
5. Ghee – 1/4 th tbsp ( Optional)
6. Cardamom powder – 5
1. Dry roast Oats . Cool and Grind with Cardamom . Transfer to a Bowl .
2. To this add Dry coconut, Jaggery ( Brown sugar) , Ghee , Peanut Butter and Chocolate Powder.
3. Mix well. Divide into 10 equal portions.
4. Shape them like balls . Roll in Powdered Dry coconut.
5. Store in a Glass Bowl . Note : If you like a little bite in between add some roasted Peanuts.