Air fryer Pineapple Poori – Kids Lunch Box / Breakfast
If you are looking for a new recipe to pack for Kids Lunch Box or to serve for Breakfast , try these Air fryer Pineapple Halwa Poori . I prepared the dough and filling day before , so it’s easy to prepare in the morning to pack for Kids Lunch Box. No need of foil and need to flip after 5 minutes. Filling ( Big Lemon size ) must be more than the outer covering. Once stuffed with the filling don’t use the rolling pin. Grease your hands with oil and shape the patties. 3 or 4 at a time. Spray oil half way . If you don’t have pineapple juice , you can skip and prepare halwa with water . Here is the simple recipe with every day ingredients from your Pantry .
RECIPE FOR 15 . Just follow my recipe to enjoy these Crispy and Tasty Halwa Poori .
INGREDIENTS for Outer covering. : Mix 2 cups wheat flour with One cup milk and 1/2 cup water , Oil – 3 tbsp and little salt. Like Chapathi dough . if needed add little more water.
METHOD : Add flour to a mixing bowl . Then add 3 tbsp Oil and salt. Mix well . Then add milk and water . Mix like chapathi dough .
1. Sooji or Fine wheat rava – 1 cup or Roasted wheat upma mix
2. Water – 1 cup and Pineapple juice – 1 cup
3. Ghee – 3 tbsp
4. Jaggery – 1 cup or sweetner of your choice
5. Raisins – Handful ( chopped)
6. Chopped nuts – 2 handfuls
7. Cardamom – 6 ( Powdered)
1. Fry semolina or fine wheat rava with 1 tbsp ghee. Transfer to a bowl .
2. Add water , pineapple juice , raisins, jaggery powder , chopped nuts and powdered cardamom . Taste water for sweetness and add accordingly .Bring to boil .
3. Add semolina or fine wheat rava and cook for couple of minutes. Add ghee . Cool the filling before you refrigerate or prepare Poori .
4. Take small lemon size chapathi dough and roll into circle with rolling pin .
6. Grease your hands with oil and shape like patties.
8. Bake at 370 degrees for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes , take out the basket and spray with Oil . Bake for another 7 minutes.
SERVE for Breakfast or pack for KIDS LUNCH BOX