Paneer spread for toast -Breakfast /Dessert – INSTANT POT – 5 Ingredients
If you have kids who trouble to eat Breakfast or want to pack something new in their Lunch Box as Dessert , then try this recipe. You don’t need to prepare in the morning. Prepare day before and refrigerate . Spread on toast and serve for Breakfast . It is Healthy Breakfast as it is prepared with Paneer( Indian cottage cheese) and other ingrdients . Keeps them full till Lunch time . For Lunch Box I’m going to pack with Plain Paratha ( Indian roti) . Good combination. Don’t forget to grease the steel bowl with GHEE . So it is easy to un mould. Once finish cooking it looks runny . But as it cools it sets. I refrigerated for couple of hours before un molding. You can even pack as DESSERT for Kids Lunch Box or BEFORE going to AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES. No need to say , No stirring and Zero monitoring . Here is the simple recipe with 5 Ingredients.
One cup – Measuring cup
1. Grated Paneer – 1 cup
2. Milk – One cup
3. Jaggery or Brown sugar or sweetner of your choice – 1/2 cup or accordingly
4. Chopped Pistachio’s- 1/4 th cup or more
5. Semolina Or Roasted whole wheat upma mix or Almond flour – 3 tbsp ( roasted in microwave)
6. Ghee to grease the steel bowl
7. Cardamom – 5 ( Powdered)
8 . Water – 2 measuring cups ( to pour in inner pot)
NOTE : Grease the steel bowl with Ghee before adding the ingredients.
1. In a steel Bowl mix grated Paneer , milk , roasted semolina or Roasted whole wheat upma mix , chopped Pistachio’s , Jaggery and cardamom.
2. Pour 2 measuring cups water in inner pot and place trivet . Keep the steel bowl on trivet . Close the lid. ( No need to cover the steel Bowl.
3. Manual 15 minutes . Unplug when you see Low .NPR .
4. Open the lid . Take out the Bowl and cool before refrigerating. Or keep in Freezer .
5. After refrigerating for couple of hours , you can un mould or scoop a big spoonful and spread on the toast. Refrigerate the rest of the Dessert .
Use as a spread for toast or Pack for Kids Lunch Box as a Dessert or Before going to After school activities. Keeps them full till NEXT MEAL .