EASY TO PREPARE RECIPES IN INSTANT POT with few ingredients and Less Cooking time without burnt bottom. Serve with Roti ( Indian Bread ) or with grains of your choice. I shared 3 Breakfast recipes( Instant Cabbage Idli , Instant Indian Broad Beans idli which doesn’t need fermentation and are Instant . Mix the ingredients and prepare . They both taste good with Mango Pickle. Green Moong dal idli . You can serve with vegetable Sambar or chutney ) . Cabbage Moong Dal Biryani and Tomato Moong dal Biryani are One Pot meals you can pack for Lunch Box or for Weekend Lunch . Simple RASAM recipes you can serve with Steamed rice or as a side for Lunch /Dinner. Other recipes I shared are prepared with few ingredients. You can serve with Phulka ( Indian Bread)
- TOMATO MOONG DAL BIRYANI with VEGETABLE RAITA . One pot meal for Lunch /Dinner . It’s tasty One pot meal . Cooked perfectly without mushy and no burnt bottom .
2. Instant Indian Broad Beans Moong dal Idli . No need to ferment . Just mix the ingredients and steam . Serve with Mango Pickle .
3. INSTANT POT CABBAGE MOONG DAL BIRYANI with Raita. One Pot meal for Lunch /Dinner .
4. GREEN MOONG DAL IDLI with DALIYA( CRACKED WHEAT) . You can ferment and steam in Instant pot
5. Green Moong dal Barley soup for Lunch /Dinner . It’s filling and you won’t crave for anything till your next meal .
6. Instant pot Moong dal Raw mango rasam. Serve with Steamed rice .
7. INSTANT CARROT LIME RASAM with Moong dal. Serve with Steamed rice or as a side for your Lunch /Dinner . No need to add Cooked dal . But it will taste as if you have added the dal. Make good use of Carrots left in your refrigerator.
7. INSTANT CABBAGE MOONG DAL IDLI . No need of fermentation . Just mix the ingredients and Steam . Serve with Mango Pickle
8. GREEN MOONG DAL CURRY WITH SPECIAL TADKA – SIDE FOR ROTI
9. INSTANT POT LAUKI SPINACH MOONG DAL WITH RAW MANGO – SIDE FOR ROTI
10. INSTANT POT SWEET POTATO MOONG DAL RASAM – SERVE WITH STEAMED RICE
11. INSTANT POT MOONG DAL VADI CURRY – SIDE FOR ROTI