I’m always on the hunt to prepare Quick Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner . I prepare these fritters at least twice a week which is easy for kids to Pick and nibble with Ketchup. Easy way to feed Vegetables for Kids. I guarantee they will eat enough serving per day . If your kids doesn’t like any vegetables , Try this way at least twice or thrice a week and clean up your left over veggies .Moms always find ways to feed Vegetables for kids . Pakora is everybody’s favorite snack including Kids which is Deep fried. I tried Pan fried Version which will be Crispy till their Lunch time. Pack with Jeera rice and Yogurt Cup . They taste good with ketchup or Onion Lime salad . It took less than 15 minutes for me to Cook in the morning as I did some Prep work day before as My older one leaves by 6:30 . Do try, your kids are going to love this Crispy Vegetable fritters. I recommend to Cut Cauliflower thinly so you can Pan fry different Vegetables at the same time and Cooks evenly .
Recipe for 4 People .
Preparation time : 10 minutes and Pan frying time : 20 Minutes
1. Eggplant – 3 ( Cut length wise into 4 )
2. Cauliflower florets – 15 ( thinly sliced)
3. Color Bell peppers – 3 ( remove the membranes and seeds , slice into 18 pieces)
4. Oil – 3 to 4 tbsp.
5. Curry Powder – 1 tbsp. ( Blend of Red chilli Powder , Coriander and Cumin Powder , Garlic cloves, Salt , Coriander leaves with stems)
6. Ajwain – 1/2 tbsp.
7. Finely Chopped Coriander and Mint leaves
8. Rice flour and Chick pea flour – 2 Cups
9. Water to mix the batter
1. Mix Chick pea flour , Rice flour , Curry Powder, Salt , Ajwain , Finely chopped Coriander and Mint leaves with Sufficient Water . The Batter must not be too thin or too thick . It must Coat the vegetables .
2 . Heat a wide Pan with 1 tbsp. Oil on Medium / Medium high heat .
3. Dip the Vegetables in the batter . Make sure the vegetables are coated enough . Place them in a single Layer .Cover the lid and cook for 3 minutes . After 3 minute flip them and drizzle Oil on each Vegetable .
4. Cover and Cook for 3 Minutes . Check with Knife whether they are Cooked .