Mixed Nuts and Seeds Ladoo – No Cooking Ladoo – After School snack / Kids Lunch Box Dessert
One Ladoo is enough to satisfy your afternoon Sweet cravings and Your Kids. Feed before going to After school activities and it will keep them full till Dinner time. HAPPY TUMMY – FULL FOCUS ON ACTIVITIES. This Summer we started Baking but my love for Ladoo’s will be the same. We like to eat Dessert after Lunch. So I fill up the jar with Homemade Ladoo’s .Mixed Nuts and seeds Ladoo is a simple and tasty Dessert recipe you can pack for Kids Lunch Box or after school snack. This recipe doesn’t need any Cooking. I used store bought roasted Nuts and seeds. If you don’t have store bought roasted nuts you can roast nuts and seeds separately . Cool and blend with other Ingredients. Raisins and Jaggery helps in binding Ladoo’s . I used very little Ghee for taste and Flavor. Don’t forget to add Chopped Cashews for a little bite and Cardamom to flavor the Ladoo’s. You are able to bind Ladoo’s easily with the mentioned Ingredients. Otherwise warm for 30 seconds . Here is the simple recipe.
Do try ,everyone in your family are going to like these tasty Ladoo’s and share your feedback .
Recipe for 20 Medium Ladoo’s . Time to Prepare : Less than 30 Minutes
1. Roasted Mixed Nuts ( store bought) – 1 1/2 Measuring cups and Roasted Channa Dal – 1/2 Cup
2. Roasted Sesame seeds- 1/2 Cup
3. Dry Coconut – 1 Cup
4. Raisins – 1 cup
5. Powdered Jaggery – 1 Cup ( Taste before binding and add accordingly) or according to your taste
6. Cardamon – 10 to 15 ( powdered)
7. Ghee – 2 tbsp
8. Chopped cashews – 1/2 cup
1. In a Bowl mix Mixed nuts, roasted sesame seeds, powdered Cardamom and dry Coconut.
2. Grind in a blender in two batches. Transfer to a bowl.
3. To this add raisins and powdered Jaggery . Blend again and transfer to a bowl .
4. Add chopped Cashews and melted ghee. Mix well .Taste and if needed add little more jaggery
5. Take a handful of mixture and shape Ladoo’s . Repeat with the rest of the Mixture. Store in a glass container.