Wednesday is a Pizza Day for Kids . So no need to pack Lunch Boxes. I got a thought of eating food without Cooking for Whole day . What about Kids Breakfast and Dinner. I got Covered . Here are My No cooking food recipes. For Breakfast I had simple corn flakes with Sliced Almonds ,fruit and Milk . For Sweetness I added Chopped Dates. I spent 10 minutes to chop Vegetables for my Lunch . And I always keep some Sprouts or Cooked Beans for easy snacking. So my Lunch was ready with less work . I had Ladoo for Dessert after my Lunch to satisfy my Sweet cravings. I prepare this No cooking Ladoo’s over the weekend to pack for Kids Lunch Box/After school snack and for me after Lunch . With Lunch and Dessert I was not hungry to have snack at 5 P.m . I don’t have the habit of drinking Tea in the evening. So I had my Dinner at 7 p.m . Looked into refrigerator I had Corn , Sugar snap peas, fruits and Cottage Cheese. I had to choose between 2 Dinner Options which doesn’t need cooking. Even I had a backup No cooking Snack with sliced Cucumber , Tomato and Sprouts spread. It is different experience for me eating whatever is available and without planning. I will do this at least once a week . Will share more No Cooking Recipes.
So here are my No Cooking Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner , Dessert and Snack . I have spend 10 minutes to prepare each meal .
Breakfast with Corn flakes , Sliced Almonds, Chopped Dates , Fruit and Milk .
NO COOKING LUNCH with SPROUTS , PUFFED RICE OR ROASTED POHA and Vegetables .
1. Mix finely chopped Salad Cucmber , Chopped Bell pepper , Onion , Tomato , Finely chopped Cabbage in a Bowl .
2. Season with Salt , Chaat Masala , Freshly ground Black pepper, Mixed herbs and Juice of Lime or Grated Raw Mango .
3. Mix and check for Salt and Spices.
4. Add Roasted Poha( Flattened rice) or Puffed rice , Green Moong Sprouts and 1/2 Cup roasted Peanuts, Cashews and Pistachio’s.
For Dinner at 7 P.m I ate Corn , Sugar snaps and Black Grapes . Or I can eat Cottage cheese with Chopped Nuts , Chopped Dates , Few Raisins and Fruit .
1. Transfer 4 or 8 Ounces of Cottage Cheese in the middle of a Box . ( Cottage Cheese is little bland in taste , you can little sweetner of your choice) .
2. Sprinkle some Chopped Dates , Chopped pistachio’s , Cashews and Powdered Cardamom on top of the Cottage Cheese.
3. Place Cut fruit on the side of Cottage Cheese ( Chopped Banana, Mango , StrawBerries, Watermelon , Blueberries etc) .
4. Mix everything when you are ready to eat.
No Cooking Snack with Sprouts Spread. as Backup If i still crave for something to eat .
- Grind 1/4 th Cup of Chopped Onions with 2 Cloves of Garlic , One green Chilli , Salt , Freshly grounded Black Pepper, Juice of Half lime and One Measuring Cup sprouts to a Blender and Grind Coarsely .
2 .Sprinkle some Water if you are not able to Grind.
3. Slice Salad Cucumber and Tomato .
4. Sprinkle some Mixed Herbs and Spread Moong Sprouts on each slice of Vegetable . ENJOY.