Store in the Glass containers as shown in the Picture and Mix with water and keep aside for 10 Minutes before Preparing Dosa. Add chopped Vegetables to the batter before preparing Dosa or Sprinkle on top of Dosa and press with Spatula , so they won’t fall when flipping. No need to add ENO or Baking soda or Baking Powder. No need to serve with any Chutney . They taste good on their own. or with Tomato Yogurt Raita . If you like tangy taste add 2 tbsp Curd( Yogurt) Optional . Useful for working Moms , Moms with toddlers , or any One , or College Kids or if you are travelling and has a small Kitchen where you are staying( All you need is a Pan , Spatula , Instant Oats Dosa Powder , Chopping board , Knife , Salt and Vegetables , Oil) . You can enjoy Healthy meal with less utensils and Less Cooking time. Any one in your family can prepare these Instant Dosa’s ( Dad or Older Kids) and serve with Tomato Yogurt raita and No Cooking Dessert.
Recipe for 6 Dosa/Pancakes .
Preparation time: 10 Minutes Cooking time :10 to 15 Minutes .
SERVE WITH TOMATO YOGURT RAITA ( Heat 1/2 tbsp Oil and add 1/2 tbsp Cumin seeds and chopped tomato . Season with salt and Curry Powder or Rasam powder- 1/2 tbsp . Once Tomatoes are soft , Switch off the Stove and cool it before adding to Yogurt(Curd) . Add finely chopped Coriander leaves too)
1. You can add 2 tbsp of Yogurt (curd) if you want Dosa to taste tangy . 2. Add Vegetables to the Batter before Preparing Dosa or Sprinkle Vegetables on Dosa and press with Saptula , so they will stick to the Pancake/Dosa and wn’t fall when you flip .
3. When you mix flours with Water , Keep aside for 10 minutes. Or you can leave in the refrigerator Overnight . Stays good for more than 3 days without adding Vegetables.
4. No need to add ENO or Baking soda or Baking Powder.
5. Mix the Oats with lentil flours and other flours and store in a Glass container. Just mix with water and Finely chopped Vegetables before Preparing Dosa/Pancake .
6. The water you add differs from each recipe .
7. You can even ferment the batter except the Oats and Chickpea flour if you like fermented Dosa’s .
8. I added Sooji ( semolina, Rice flour and fine Cracked wheat ( Wheat rava or Daliya) for little Crispness .
10 . Need 1 tbsp Oil to prepare 6 Dosa’s or Pancakes
1. Oats – 1/2 Cup
2. Urad flour – 1/2 Cup
3. 1/4 th Cup semolina( Sooji )
4. Water – 1 1/2 Cup or accordingly
5. Finely Chopped Vegetables ( Chopped Onion , Chopped Tomato , Green Beans, Bell Pepper, Green chillies , Ginger , Chopped Spinach or Coriander)
7. Cumin seeds – 1/2 tbsp
8. Oil – 1 tbsp
1. Oats – 1/2 Cup
2. Chickpea flour – 1/2 cup
3. Salt , Ajwain – 1/4 th tbsp , Curry Powder – 1/2 tbsp( Optional)
4. Rice flour – 1/4 th cup
5. Water – 1 cup or accordingly
6. Finely chopped Vegetables( Onion , Tomato , Green Beans, Grated carrot , Green Chillies , Ginger , Bell Pepper
7. Oil – 1 tbsp
3. RECIPE FOR OATS , YELLOW MOONG DAL FLOUR , FINE WHEAT RAVA( CRACKED WHEAT OR DALIYA OR ROASTED UPMA MIX)
1. Oats – 1 /2 Cup
2. Yellow Moong dal flour – 1/2 Cup
3. Fine Wheat rava – 1/4 th cup
4. Finely chopped Vegetables
5. Water – 1 1/4 th cup
6. Salt and Cumin seeds
7. Oil – 1 tbsp
METHOD FOR ALL 3 INSTANT OATS DOSA/PANCAKES :
1. Heat Pan on medium /medium high heat. When the pan is warm enough grease with little Oil .
2.Try a small pancake /Dosa
3. Pour 2 big spoonfuls of Batter and spread in a Circular motion.
4. Sprinkle chopped Vegetables and press with Spatula . Drizzle Oil over edges . When the bottom of the Dosa/pancake is light brown flip slowly and cook until light Brown .
5.SERVE with Tomato Yogurt raita( Heat 1/2 oil and add Cumin seeds 1/2 tbsp . Add chopped tomato . Season with salt and Curry Powder or rasam powder . Once tomatoes are soft switch off the stove. Cool and add to yogurt with Chopped Coriander)