My first Paneer recipe Post in my Blog .I didn’t add any Garam Masala or Phav bhaji Masala . It taste good with Nuts spice powder and Curry Powder. I didn’t grind Whole Garam Masala as it strong for My Kids. Once finish Cooking remove Bay Leaf and Cinnamon stick before serving. If you like the strong flavor of whole Garam Masala cook along with Onions and tomato and blend . You are going to like the New taste of Paneer Masala with Nuts spice Powder and with Curd ( yogurt) . You can use Home made paneer or Good quality store bought Paneer. Paneer is good source of Protein and Calcium for Vegetarians . The rich supply of essential Vitamins and Minerals in Paneer helps boost bone growth and development in Childern. Along with proper diet , Healthy hair needs essential fatty acids . Inadequate Protein intake can cause major hair fall. Simple and easy recipe which needs 5 plus 5 minutes Cooking time on Stove.
Recipe for 3 to 4 People .
Preparation and Cooking time : 30 minutes
2. Onion – 2 Medium ( Chopped)
3 . Tomato – 3 ( Chopped)
4. Ginger – small piece
5. Garlic cloves – 4
6. Oil – 2 tbsp and ghee – 1/2 tbsp
7. Spice Powder with Nuts : Dry roast 10 Almonds , 10 Pistachio’s , 10 Walnuts , 5 Cashews ,1 tbsp Coriander and cumin seeds each , Fenu greek seeds ( Methi) – 10 , Red chilli – 1 or 2 .
8. Curry Powder – 1/2 to 1 tbsp ( Blend of red chilli Powder , Coriander and cumin powder, Garlic cloves and coriander leaves with stems)
9. Whole Garam Masala – Bay Leaf – 1 , Cloves – 5 , Cardamom – 3 , Cinnamom – small stick .
10 . Water – 3/4 th cup
11. Finely chopped Coriander and Cumin seeds .
12. Curd ( plain Yogurt) – 1/4 th cup
1. Dry roast Almonds , Pistachio’s, Walnuts and Cashews with Coriander seeds, cumin seeds , Fenugreek seeds , Red chillies . Cool the Spices before you grind.
2. Heat a tbsp oil and Cook Onions, Tomatoes and Garlic . Cool before grinding.
4. Heat 1 tbsp Oil and 1/2 tbsp Ghee and add 1 tbsp Cumin seeds and fry for Couple of Minutes . Then add Onion tomato mixture , 1/4 th cup curd( yogurt) . add Paneer Cubes . Mix well . Cook on Medium High flame for 5 minutes . Stir in between to avoid burning.
5. After 5 minutes switch off the stove and add finely Chopped Coriander and mint Leaves . Check for Salt and Spices and adjust accordingly .
Note : Adjust Red chilies and Curry Powder according to your taste .