Quinoa – Same Batter 6 different recipes. No rice added . Just Quinoa and Lentils .
4 Ingredients and easy to remember measurements.
Magic of Quinoa . You can prepare Dosa( Pancakes) and other recipes immediately without resting the batter. If you add other grains to Lentils you need to ferment .Fermentation helps in protein digestion and Dosa will taste good . If you want to ferment the Quinoa and Lentils ferment for few hours. The batter will taste bitter because of the brand of Quinoa you are using. Soak , Grind and prepare Dosa or Uttapam or Fritters or Paniyaram or Wraps. . For Idli I ferment for few hours and add ittle Brown Basmati rice . You can prepare Dosa and serve with Coconut chutney and Potato curry. For DOSA BATTER , you can grind with small onion , green chillies , small piece of ginger and green squash for extra taste. For Uttapam I sprinkled the vegetables . No need of side or with Curry leaf powder or coconut chutney or Onion chutney. You can prepare VEGETABLE IDLI , UTTAPAM, PANIYARAM , WRAPS and TANGY FRITTERS with the same batter.
RECIPE LINK FOR BATTER TO PREPARE 6 RECIPES :
https://vegetarianhomestylecooking2015.wordpress.com/Quinoa Mixed Dal Dosa
RECIPE LINK FOR QUINOA VEGETABLE FRITTERS :
https://vegetarianhomestylecooking2015.wordpress.com/2017/08/10/Quinoa vegetable fritters
1. QUINOA MIXED DAL DOSA . 4 INGREDIENTS and easy to remember measurements. No rice added . Soak , Grind and prepare Dosa. You can grind with small onion , Green chillies, ginger and green squash ( lauki) for extra taste.
https://vegetarianhomestylecooking2015.wordpress.com/Quinoa mixed dal dosa
2. Quinoa Uttapam with same ingredients and same batter. Heat pan with little Oil . When pan is warm enough pour 2 big spoonfuls of batter . Sprinkle vegetables ( Onion , Bell pepper, Green chilli and Ginger) and press with spatula . Drizzle Oil over the edges . When the bottom is Brown . Flip and cook the other side.
3. Quinoa wraps . After you prepare wrap spread some Vegetable chutney and place some Boiled and sliced potato and cooked Green Beans . Season with salt and Pepper .
4. QUINOA FRITTERS. To the batter add finely chopped Vegetables and chopped Spinach , Green chillies , Yogurt and Ginger . Shallow fry with One measuring cup Oil .
5. QUINOA MASALA IDLI . While grinding batter add Brown Basmati rice and ferment . Add finely chopped vegetables and Masala paste before steaming. Steam for 12 minutes. You can steam with or without vegetables .
Use this Pan to prepare fritters instead of shallow frying. Same Ingredients and same Batter . Pour few drops of Oil in each cavity and pour the batter . Cook on a medium flame . Flip and cook on 4 sides.