I cooked Red kidney Beans to prepare Rajma Masala . My kids are not interested to eat with rice and want something different for afternoon Lunch . So I thought of preparing wraps and cooked the stuffing in Instant pot as I already have cooked Beans. If your Kids doesn’t like to eat Rajma Masala ( Red Kidney Beans Curry) try these wraps. One is enough and keeps them full till Dinner time even if they go for Playground. I prepared the stuffing in INSTANT POT . Prepare the stuffing in your free time and just stuff in Whole grain or Whole wheat wrap ( Homemade or store bought) before you serve. No need of any Ketchup or sauce. They taste good on their own. With Cucumber slices and Home made Cinnamon Apple Muffins.
Recipe Link :
1. Cooked and Chopped Red Kidney Beans – One measuring cup
2. Vegetables : Potato – 4 ( Cubed) , Onion – Medium ( Chopped ) , Crushed Garlic – 6 cloves , Ginger – small piece ( Crushed ) , Green chilli Paste – 3 , Red Pepper flakes – 1/2 tbsp to 1 tbsp , Green Bell Pepper – Medium ( Chopped ) and One chopped tomato .
3. Spices – Red chilli Powder , Coriander and Cumin Powder , Garam Masala – 1/2 tbsp
4. Salt and Turmeric – 1/4 th tbsp
5. Finely Chopped Coriander and Mint leaves
1. Turn Instant Pot on saute mode . When warm add Oil . Splutter Mustard seeds , Cumin seeds . Add crushed garlic , Ginger , Green chilli paste and Red pepper flakes . Add Onions and Chopped Bell pepper . Season with salt and Turmeric. Mix well. Close with glass lid . Mix in between .
2. When Onions are Brown add cubed Potato , Cooked and Chopped Red Kidney Beans , Red chilli powder , Coriander and Cumin powder. Add chopped tomato . Mix well .
3. Close lid . Manual 4 minutes. NPR . Open the lid . Mash the potatoes .
4. Add Garam Masala and Finely chopped Coriander and Mint Leaves.
5. Taste for Salt and Spices and add accordingly .